Make Sure Public Repos Are Setup
You should verify that the public mirror list and yum repositories have be set up.
- Check the public repository mirror listing(s) for the release: http://www.networksecuritytoolkit.org/nst/mirrors/repo-f34-x86_64.mirrors.txt
- If you don't see a text mirror list file for the 64 bit release you need to do the following:
- Create and add the missing files to html/mirrors on the development machine.
- Edit the yum/pkgs/nstweb/pkginfo.xml file and bump the release number and update the dependency list for the new mirror files added.
- Push out the mirrors and initial empty yum repositories by running the following commands on the development machine:
[root@dev repo]# cd ~/nstpro [root@dev nstpro]# make upload-repo
- Verify that you can load the empty repomd.xml file from each of the listed mirrors for the release. For example:
NOTE: If there are any errors, you may need to log into the mirrors to create the top level directories.
NOTE: You skip this step for interim releases.
NOTE: To create an empty repository at networksecuritytoolkit.org, log into the web server and run the following commands:
cd ~/public_html/repo/nst install -d f34 && cp -a ../empty f34/x86_64