From NST Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 15:14, 22 September 2009 by Rwh (New page: = What You Should Download = = What Do I Do With The ISO Image? = == Burn To DVD == == Create Bootable USB Thumbdrive == == Boot It Under VMware == = Booting The System = ; Console...)
- 1 What You Should Download
- 2 What Do I Do With The ISO Image?
- 3 Booting The System
- 4 After Booting
- 5 I Booted The Disk - Now What?
What You Should Download
What Do I Do With The ISO Image?
Burn To DVD
Create Bootable USB Thumbdrive
Boot It Under VMware
Booting The System
- For a text base interface
- Graphical Desktop
- If you'd prefer to use a graphical Fluxbox or GNOME desktop
For NST Live Usage
- Login as the root user with the initial default password of nst2003
- Run nstpasswd to
To Install To Hard Disk
- Login as the Live System User using the default password of nst2003.
- Double click on the Install icon on the desktop.
- Reboot the system.